Yep, the long awaited moment has finally arrived!
You people have been extremely eager to know who won! o.o
You people have been extremely eager to know who won! o.o
I'm here to announce the winners!
It's been a very hard choice, I can tell you!
So, the overall winner and one for each category.
5 in total.
5 in total.
The thing is...well...say * entered 8 photos - they were all bad. But @ entered 8 aswell - they were all good.
I guess some people are (no offence!!!!) really good and some people not so good. So one person may have scooped several prizes...
Anyway, here goes!
I guess some people are (no offence!!!!) really good and some people not so good. So one person may have scooped several prizes...
Anyway, here goes!
1st will receive this:
The category winners receive...
(Humour)
And the winner for humour...
Vms915!
Vms915!
Haha! I love this!!! :D
It's sharp and the kitten looks so...funny! Haha!Well done vms915!
(Animals)
Picture failed to upload. Please try again.
(Things)
Picture failed to upload. Please try again.
Nice one, pupp1266!
Picture failed to upload. Please try again.
For things...
I love this! It's so unusual! Kinda dark and mysterious... o.oNice one, pupp1266!
(Scenery)
Picture failed to upload. Please try again.
And for scenery...
Picture failed to upload. Please try again.
And for scenery...
Great job Rockytop2! Where did you take this from? o.o
Honourable mentions:







Oh well, maybe next time I always say! Thank you for letting me enter!
ReplyDeleteEep! I did the heart box! Sorry to those who didn't win :(
DeleteThanks Kiny! I took that picture on a trip to Berlin, Germany. Glad you like it!
ReplyDeleteYay! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteGracebella861, that flower picture is awesome! Not to mention that cat! :)
Thanks! His name is Morris.
DeleteI just realized this but I don't think you sent me the cloud :( ?
ReplyDeleteMeep! I'm sure I did...? I may have not sent it from Kinyonga, but a side account...
DeleteI'll check again.
ReplyDeleteI never got my prize for the contest. :( I don't mean to rush you or anything! Take your time of course.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I'm so sorry! I totally forgot! D: I'll send it now.
DeleteThanks again! It's fine, no biggie! :D
DeleteWow Awesome pictures everyone! :D :D :D Good job to all of you! :)
ReplyDelete-TheSafari07