There is a new page! ^.^
Check it out! :3
Also, note to everyone who follows this blog and not Animal Jam Times:
FOLLOW AJT IF YOU VALUE CHEESE!
or if you don't value cheese...it comes to the same thing.
FOLLOW AJT IF YOU VALUE OXYGEN!
or if you don't value oxygen...it comes to the same thing.
FOLLOW AJT IF YOU VALUE FOOD!
or if you don't value food...it comes to the same thing.
FOLLOW AJT IF YOU VALUE WATER!
or if you don't value water...it comes to the same thing.
FOLLOW AJT IF YOU VALUE ANIMAL JAM!
or if you don't value Animal Jam...it comes to the same thing.
FOLLOW AJT IF YOU VALUE CHEESE! - I value cheese :)
ReplyDeleteFOLLOW AJT IF YOU VALUE OXYGEN! - I somehow think I do value oxygen :b
FOLLOW AJT IF YOU VALUE FOOD! - I think I do
FOLLOW AJT IF YOU VALUE WATER! - I do
FOLLOW AJT IF YOU VALUE ANIMAL JAM! - I don't think I do :b
I'm already following AJT anyway, so it doesn't make a difference xb
I followed AJT because I value chameleons
ReplyDelete:D
DeleteLOL, I followed, I viewed! Now give me my cheese... :D
ReplyDelete