Look at my contest and don't forget to enter them! If you don't...well, let's just leave it at the fact that I know where to purchase angry crocodiles. ~Kinyonga
Can I email you the passcode of the second account, so that no one decides to hack into it and hack the prizes, if that would be OK?
That's fine :3
Well, actually, I'm on right now, so if you can get on now, then we wouldn't have to do that... But if you can't, that's fine.
Well, I'm on right now, so if you can get on now... Yeah. But if you can't, that's OK too.
I sent you the account, I believe. ^.^
Can I email you the passcode of the second account, so that no one decides to hack into it and hack the prizes, if that would be OK?
ReplyDeleteThat's fine :3
DeleteWell, actually, I'm on right now, so if you can get on now, then we wouldn't have to do that... But if you can't, that's fine.
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm on right now, so if you can get on now... Yeah. But if you can't, that's OK too.
ReplyDeleteI sent you the account, I believe. ^.^
ReplyDelete